To apply for any of our available positions thru the post, please submit resume and references to the information provided below:
D – 210 Defence Colony, New Delhi - 24
Your CV can also be sent to us via email (preferrable). Please remark in the subject line the position for which you are applying.
Join our Communications Team!
Relationship Manager (RM)
Join our Communications Team!
To develop and produce publications, brochures, and news releases to
define the organization’s identity to the employees, the customers, and
the broader community. To organize and carry out events to promote
employee morale and community goodwill.
As part of the role, you will need to:
- Manage relations with donors/sponsors, give updates about the animal they have sponsored
- Update the social media presence, including content creation (facebook, twitter, blog, photographs, videos)
- Manage media repository
- Produce and design brochures, flyers, offline communication
- Manage media relations, and public relations in general
- Create and manage promotional strategies and awareness programs
- Create reports
- Handle various events
In addition you will need to manage communications with our key donors, and ensure that they are provided with regular updates and with the most professional face of the organisation. This will include managing any visits that they might make to any Wildlife SOS sanctuaries.
- A college degree
- Excellent written and spoken English, content writing skills
- An interest for ecology, wildlife conservation
Excellent computer skills
- A mindset to get things done
- Ability to learn and apply immediately
Relationship Manager (RM)
Overview: To work under the guidance of senior management / marketing advisor to build relationships with various stakeholders.
- The RM would function as a one point of contact (POC) to the corporate / academics or any other client he/she services.
- RM will develop their own database of industry / government / individual contacts.
- Updating database of contacts for management.
- To organize and participate in 2-3 new one-on-one meeting per
week and participate in at least one networking opportunity per week.
- To conduct follow-up work on official meetings for self and senior management / marketing advisor.
- Maintaining minutes of meeting and correspondence with contacts.
- RM needs to conduct constant follow-ups and correspondence with their contacts.
- Responding to communications within 24 hours of receipt while following standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to mutually agreed targets of fund raising.
- Draft, plan and organize events / fund raising activities under the supervision of senior management / marketing advisor.
- Coordinate with communications department for media / infomercials / press releases.
- Graduate in any discipline
- Well versed in written and spoken English and Hindi.
year work experience in the client servicing (preferable) and/on 2
years progressive work experience in sales or marketing.
of MS Office, as well as, Internet. Candidates with requisite designing
skills such as page maker and other tools with be given preference.
- Willingness to follow instructions, be a team player and work under strict deadlines.
Wildlife SOS offers internship opportunities throughout the year. The
program is designed for college or university students across academic
fields. We believe that everyone can contribute in some way or the
other towards wildlife conservation, environment and related fields.
Internship with us provides "hands-on" experience by working closely
with the team on awareness campaigns, fund raising, events, and other
This is the opportunity for you to use your professional skills and
experience to participate in wildlife and habitat conservation,
protection, tribal rehabilitation and animal welfare. You will train
with people who work passionately towards the cause as you learn
valuable skills on the job.
Your responsibilities would include:
team in activities, including fund raising initiatives, launching
promotional campaigns for Wildlife SOS, conducting market research,
contacting the industry and business houses for relationship building,
working with media, and identifying new opportunities.
- Work closely with team to understand various issues related to wildlife conservation and animal welfare.
- Prepare research reports as required
- Edit Publications, articles, etc. as and when required.
- Participate in the organization of events.
- Office management/administration projects on an as-need basis.
- Attend various functions as a representative of Wildlife SOS
- Clerical work
- Internship Eligibility
- 17 years of age and above.
for a minimum of 5 weeks and are required to be full-time while working
with Wildlife SOS and, thus, work the equivalent of 40 hours each week.
- Excellent business communication, computer skills, and interpersonal skills
Procedure for Application – While we have received your cover letter
and resume, we would need contacts for three references. References
must not be related to you and should know you for a minimum of one
This internship is a voluntary position and is unpaid however we will
hand out certificate of completion and recommendation letter to you, if
so required. Furthermore, the time allotted for the internship can be
applied towards the application process for employment with Wildlife
SOS in case of a mutual decision for the same.
You are responsible for obtaining your own transportation to and from,
as well as your housing, and personal expenses.